Join the CRT and become a Friend
The CRT relies on donations. Without our generous Friends and supporters we would not be able to work towards our mission of to protecting the farmed countryside, its wildlife, and the people with the knowledge and skills to look after it – and to communicate that together these represent a strategic resource vital for our future food security.
Why not join our Friends Scheme today and help us create a living, working countryside?
Nick Neal joined the CRT last year, he says:
"I first heard about the CRT at a country fair and I was fascinated by the work they do. I live in the countryside and love hearing the birds in my back garden. I have noticed the numbers decline over the years as the farmland around me has become more intensive. I have to go out and about to see birds like the skylark and lapwing now. I support the CRT because I strongly believe in everything they stand for. I also really enjoy reading the Lark magazine which I find informative, educational and interesting. I have only visited Lark Rise Farm so far but hope to visit all the properties as soon as possible."
You can become a Friend from as little as £20 per year and have the following benefits:
- A personalised Welcome Pack, including information about all our farms and a history of the CRT.
- Regular Copies of 'The Lark' our glossy magazine produced especially for our supporters.
- An invitation to Open Days and special events on our farms, including our flagship ‘Festival of Farming, Food and Wildlife’ at Lark Rise Farm, Cambridgeshire.
- The option to sign up to our bi-monthly E-Newsletter.
- The opportunity to volunteer your time on your local conservation project.
- Knowing you are helping to save the beauty of our unique British countryside for future generations
If you choose to join as a family, you will also receive regular copies of 'Junior Lark', a magazine especially designed for our younger supporters.
- Individual £20 per annum
- Joint £30 per annum
- Family £35 per annum
- Community/Group £55 per annum
- Life £500
- Life Concessionary (over 70) £250
How to join:
- Online form and payment
- Pay by cheque or direct debit. Print out our Friends Form (PDF) and return by post
- Pay by credit card over the phone on 01223 262999