Created by the community, for the community
The CRT are delighted to announce we are creating a Community Orchard in Barton Cambridgeshire.
Help us by sponsoring a tree.
for ten years
Your sponsorship will include:
- A personalised certificate
- Invitation to plant your tree at one of our Big Dig events in January and February (don’t worry if you don’t want to do this as one of our volunteers would be happy to do it for you)
- Your name or a short dedication on the label which identifies the tree
- Your name or a short dedication on a notice board and map at the entrance of the orchard
- Invitation to events based in the orchard
Do not miss out!
Sponsor online or call 01223 262999
Dame Judi Dench planted the first tree, would you like to sponsor one of the other 200?
The Terms and Conditions that apply are:-
- The duration of the sponsorship is for 10 years from the date of the tree being planted and the name plate being placed.
- You will be contacted at the end of the sponsorship period to discuss what will happen to the name plate and if you would like to extend your sponsorship period for an additional fee.
- It is your responsibility to notify the CRT if you change address.
- The wording on the name plate is restricted to 20 characters, if this is not sufficient the CRT staff will contact you to discuss before printing.
- The CRT reserves the right to refuse and wording that is considered unsuitable.
- The final layout of the name plate is at the discretion of the engraver, and the variety of the fruit tree must also be included.
- The CRT has the right to replace the tree for any reason.
- If the tree does not survive the 10 year duration of the sponsorship the CRT will replace it with no additional cost to the sponsor.
- No vases, pot plants, shrubs, bedding plants or any other form of tribute or recognition at allowed in the orchard. Any that are placed will be removed.
- The CRT has responsibility for care and maintenance of the tree for the duration of the sponsorship.